11.5.10

Hello All

What a great way to plunge in to the realm of eCommerce. For some of us, writing and designing our first blog. I have patterned this to meet my needs for my current business dream. I've listened to and been around the Punk scene for nearly as long as there has been Punk. I first heard the Sex Pistols in 1976. For a 13 year old Montana boy, that was definitely something. I am now 47 and have not lost the amazement at the freedom encompassed within the sounds and structures of the genre. Don't get me wrong; my musical interests are vast and varied. In my Favorites section are the categories of the different forms of music I love.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steven,

    You have a great blog for a first try! You are definately an inspiration to me. I enjoy your different blogs and pictures. They give a detailed description of your personality and interests. I also enjoy various types of music so I will have to check out some of the bands you have listed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steven, it's nice to meet you. I've been a lot of places but never to Montana. I like this page and the photo in the header looks very cool and artistic. Your links are a great mix of professional and personal interest. It looks like you are off to a great start on your blog.

    ReplyDelete